Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Waiting On My Referrals!

Our agency owner is in Ethiopia right now looking at more orphanages and looking for families' children to refer to us. So as I sit and wait, I find it exciting to know that someone right now is in Ethiopia looking around orphanages for our 2 girls (and of course other families too). It is thrilling and I can't wait for a couple of more weeks to go by, when hopefully by the end of January, I'll get a call that they have some idea of who our girls are.

Of course anything can change, but I just continue to move forward with paperwork each day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to hear the good news of your referrals!!!! We'll keep checking back for updates...

Lisa said...

Caleb and becca,
Thank you! I don't know how that is going to feel, but I'm guessing it is indescribable. I've been following your blog (is that how you found me?) and can't believe in a couple of days you will be in a place too that is hard to describe....with your child in your arms and not letting go! All the best with your safe travels and blessings from our family to yours. Keep us posted...please!
Lisa