Monday, January 21, 2008

Today's Guest Blogger ......Evan!

Hi I'm Evan. I'll be 11 this Thursday. I used to be the youngest in the family...but not anymore! The girls will! Mwaa-ha-ha! I'll be a big brother to my new Ethiopian sisters. It's been a great experience being a brother to Brandon and even more exciting with the girls. No offense, Brandon. Anyway, I can't wait till they get here.

When my Mom and Dad go to the airport, I want to stay with my friends Blake and Dillon. They are also in my band. I want to teach my new sisters how to play the guitar and build legos. They'll be in the room next to me so that will be really fun. I can't wait to get them here.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You sound like you will be guiding them in the right way, with the love of music!! That is great and will be a great thing to teach your sisters!!

Debbie