Friday, May 23, 2008

This 'N That

Still no court date....

We're at the 5 week mark and it could be up to 8 weeks. But people have been getting court dates around the 5 week mark. But so far, no court date.



Brandon keeping me company while I make dinner.




This was taken on a Monday.....then,



...this was the next day!



Our cat Sadie had her 2nd birthday. It's interesting that we adopted this cat, her birthday is May 13th, but before we knew that we named her my Mom's nickname, which is Sadie. Then we found out her birthday is the same as my Moms......eerie, heh? So we celebrate the 2 Sadie's birthdays at the same time and I don't even want to remember which day my Mom passed away because I don't want to be sad. I want to celebrate her life with her birthday. So that's what we did. Happy Birthday Mom! I miss you everyday. I wish you could know your last grandchild "T".

No comments: