Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Mother's Day Was Fantastic!

A neighbor up the street told us about this really fantastic restaurant called "Jing" that we went to on Sunday for Mother's Day. One side is the restaurant which you see here and the other side is more black decorated, but very cool and is a bar and night club with live music.


The whole ceiling was draped in this beautiful white linen beaded all around the ends. So cleverly decorated, great ambiance and the food was really fantastic.




My handsome boys.........ohhhhhh I just love these boys.



When we returned home, the boys rubbed my feet with lotion (one of my most favorite things to have done!!!) I waited for my friend Terri to show up so we could continue our weekend scrapbooking in my basement. I had set up 2 6' tables and we had wine, coffee, David served us dessert and tended to our every need. I really enjoyed this time at home, still having my family around, but also with my good friend.



Kisses all around....



Sitting out in the back yard was so gorgeous. The day was perfect and my lawn is so nice and green, the grass cut, pillows on my outdoor chairs and a new back yard 11' umbrella under the table..........it all makes me so very happy.

No comments: