Thursday, May 21, 2009

Denver's Hidden Gems ...

So I thought it would be fun to find these fabulous gems around town and write about them. The thing I love about Denver is that it is a humble, yet "full of surprises" place to discover really great places to eat, play and hang out in.

Saturday night David and I will venture into town and check out yet another Indian Restaurant and then see Candy Dulfer play her sexy sax at one of our favorite jazz clubs called The Soiled Dove. I use to license and copyright her music when I worked in L.A. for BMG Music Publishing. She was on the Arista label and Arista shared office space with us at BMG. Now and again I'd "borrow" CD's of all of the artists on that label and enjoy new music all the time.

But one thing about David and I for sure is that we love "live" music and this place has really great seating. David booked us the best seats in the house! I'm so excited to get out. I will definitely let y'all know how it went.

No comments: