20 things about me you may not have known!
- I always wanted to adopt.
- As a child, I use to like to sing on top of Shakey's piano at our local pizza place.
- I grew up white in a mostly Mexican neighborhood.
- I learned Spanish very well.
- I've heard many things in Spanish that were not meant for me to hear.
- This has been beneficial to me at times.
- There are 6 moments that top my list of "unbelievable". Adopting these 2 girls is #6. The #5 is one Monday in
Africawhere part of our heart was torn out and left in . Botswana
- One day, the 6 of us will go back to
so our boys can leave a piece of their heart too. Ethiopia
- My sister is only a year and half older than me, but has 5 grandchildren.
- I have no grandchildren and will have children younger than some of her grandchildren.
- I don't like that math!
- She does.
- I've been to 14 countries (
Australia, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Switzerland, ) UK
- I still want to visit 11 more countries (
Aruba, Bahamas, Egypt, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Morocco, Portugal, Saint Luciaand ) Spain
- I am soon adding
to that list. Ethiopia
- As a child, I found out that if you put a pinto bean up your nose, it doesn't come out.
- When I was young, I wasn't sure there was a God.
- Now I'm sure.
- My husband has written many songs and they all bring me to tears.
- I can't wait for the song he will write after meeting our 2 beautiful girls from Ethiopia.