Saturday, February 14, 2009

Evan turns 12!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y . . . E V A N!

Evan celebrated his 12th birthday by becoming the owner of an electric motorcyle. He is so excited. He paid half and we paid th eother half. He had a friend, Brandon, with him to go to the movies and then have a celebration back home until 10:30pm.



Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Mom's watching her weight and I have to go and purchase this amazing cake and I didn't have a bite. How hard was that? Haaaaaaard!!



Brandon O. and Evan



I must love him very much to have to go out and buy this and not getting to have any. But hey, this was NOT about me, right?



A little Rock Band gig...



Tiggy has fun all day long with Evan's spongebob balloons. She calls him "jumjob"



She loooOOves balloons!



Rock Band jam



Evan's new birthday gift. An electric bike.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Lisa and David, we so enjoyed meeting you and your family tonight. We look forward to your visit in July in the RV! Keep up with us on our blog,
www.outmansfrog.blogspot.com and you are welcome to email me at joutman@charter.net
Blessings,
Michelle O

Lisa said...

Michelle,
Wow ... you got home fast! We sure enjoyed meeting you and your family as well. We'll all keep in touch and follow each others journey with our adoptions. Now I'm going to check out YOUR blog...

michelle said...

Lisa
if you email me your email address, I'll send you photos from last night.