Friday, June 5, 2009

Denver's Hidden Gems ... Abe's Cafe

This is a great little cafe that has some seating out in front with umbrellas. The food was good, but my favorite part was the owners friendliness. Franco came out several times to make sure customer's food was good and they had everything they needed.



After speaking with him, he said they'd been here for 10 years and loves the location. He was just so genuinely friendly and said when I come back, he'll remember my name. Many people don't, so I won't be offended. He had me try his baklava dessert that his Mother made in the kitchen there, I did and it was in fact very delicious.

I would definitely go back many times just because of his friendliness. It is also in an area of town that is old and lovely. It reminded me a bit of Montrose back near where I use to live by La Canada., CA. I love this part of town.

2479 W Main St
Littleton, CO 80120
(303) 798-7444

No comments: