Friday, November 7, 2008

We Play. We Dress Up. We Rock!

Brandon and Evan love to rough-house with Tigist ... she is so tough. And then she'll pout over a simple hurt feeling. She is just so cute!



She adores her brothers to no end!



Tigist has unlimited kisses for everybody



They play this game of how she falls into their arms. Not good to play at the top of the stairs, which she has already done ... and survived w/o a tear.



Pinned!!!!!! Yesssssss!




"Maybe I was a bit rough on him??"



"Maybe not! He's still moving"



"Noooo! You have to be gentle with me. I'm just a little girrrrrl!"



The stinky diaper move!



"Are you gettin' this Mommy?"



"Have you had enough yet, Brandon?"



My Aunt Kathy sent Tigist these shoes and ballet outfit. SoooOOO adorable!



"I'm stretching!"



"Stretching ... "



"Am I cute, yet?"



"Stretching ... "



Auntie Kelly and cousin Krystal sent Tigist this outfit. I just love this on her. Thank you Kelly and Krystal.



"Thank you Auntie and cousin!"



"I'm a Rock Star!"







I made this Chicken Curry dish that took over 2 hours. These are just some of the ingredients, but it lasted for 4 meals (leftovers) and the whole family loved it. The sauce was amazing if I might say so myself. Reeeeallllly good.

8 comments:

Lory Howlett said...

Love-love-love all the new pics. See you tonight!

with love from the Howletts

Mitchell Mischief said...

She sure fits in nicely to your beautiful family. I love seeing her in all of the different outfits.
Love ya!

Michèla said...

She makes me laugh! I LOVE the facial expressions!

Lisa said...

Michela,
Thanks. I had to work out who you were with the name change. Hope all is well with you. Thanks for visiting the blog.

Lisa said...

Mitchell,
Thanks ... we feel she fits in perfectly to our family too. She is just so special to us.

Unknown said...

Ok, that was one of the cutests posts! I loved looking at every picture - Tigist is precious and looks like such a fun little girl! Loved for sure!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Blessings,
Jill

Natalie said...

Lisa, I met you yesterday at the mall. I love your blog. Tigist is just adorable. You can how just how much your little girl is loved. I love her ballerina outfit the best.
You can e mail me directly from my blog

Amber said...

I need your email address. amberboyd@kw.com